Weird Facts About Adolf Hitler
20 Weird Facts About Hitler
- Submitted by Sam Wilson
There’s nothing funny about Hitler, but he is endlessly
fascinating. Since Congress passed the Nazi War Crimes
Disclosure Act in 1998, almost 3 million classified
files have been opened to the public - including a 1942
secret profile of Adolf Hitler compiled by the OSS. Here
are some excerpts.
• Hitler never allows anyone to see him while he is
naked or bathing. He refuses to use cologne or scents of
any sort on his body
• No matter how warm he feels, Hitler will never take
off his coat in public
• In 1923, Nazi press secretary Dr. Sedgwick tried to
convince Hitler to get rid of his trademark mustache or
grow it normally. Hitler answered: "Do not worry about
my mustache. If it is not the fashion now, it will be
later because I wear it!"
• While dining with the others, Hitler will allow the
conversation to linger on general topics, but after a
couple of hours he will inevitably begin one of his many
monologues. These speeches are flawless from start to
finish because he rehearses them any time he gets a
• His favorite topics include: "When I was a soldier,"
"When I was in Vienna," "When I was in prison," and
"When I was the leader in the early days of the party."
• If Hitler begins speaking about Wagner and the opera,
no one dares interrupt him. He will often sermonize on
this topic until his audience falls asleep.
• Hitler has no interest in sports or games of any kind
and never exercised, except for an occasional walk.
• He paces frequently inside rooms, always to the same
tune that he whistles to himself and always diagonally
across the room, from corner to corner
• Hitler’s handwriting is impeccable. When famous
psychologist Carl Jung saw Hitler’s handwriting in 1937,
he remarked: "Behind this handwriting I recognize the
typical characteristics of a man with essentially
• Hitler loves the circus. He takes real pleasure in the
idea that underpaid performers are risking their lives
to please him.
• He went to the circus on several occasions in 1933 and
sent extremely expensive chocolates and flowers to the
female performers. Hitler even remembered their names
and would worry about them and their families in the
event of an accident.
• He isn’t interested in wild animal acts, unless there
is a woman in danger
• Nearly every night Hitler will see a movie in his
private theater, mainly foreign films that are banned to
the German public. He loves comedies and will often
laugh merrily at Jewish comedians. Hitler even liked a
few Jewish singers, but after hearing them he would
remark that it was too bad he or she wasn’t Aryan.
• Hitler staff secretly made films for him of torture
and execution of political prisoners, which he very much
enjoyed viewing. His executive assistants also secured
pornographic pictures and movies for him.
• He loves newsreels - especially when he is in them.
• He adores gypsy music, Wagner’s operas, and especially
American college football marches and alma maters.
• To excite the masses, he also uses American College
football-style music during his speeches. His rallying
cry - "Sieg Heil!" - was even modeled after the cheering
techniques used by American football cheerleaders.
· Hitler’s middle name was Elizabeth.
· His fathers name was Alois Hitler.
· Adolph Hitler was a high school drop out.